So I am suddenly addicted to my blog. Most likely due to the fact that i spend a lot of time with moi, me, solo. That's ok, it has given me uddels of time to think and be creative with my time alone. Gearing up for he latest series of classes. Two a week starting tomorrow, 2 days each. Looking forward to it and also umm...nervous slightly. Studying the material tonight, as ell as making my lunch and having a damn drink!
I made an appearance at the gym tonight. 2.5 miles on the treadmill. A decent showing considering it's been 4 weeks! I get so down on myself and don't even want to walk in the door, let alone see a mirror. Today I turn over a new leaf. no more cheese fries - I did it all of September - and more fresh foods, 'cause we all know I am not giving up beer.
I made a really cool belt last night with bottle caps - just micro brews that Andre likes (I like them too, but it was a gift to Andre). He liked it and I was quite pleased with the end result. Also working on a purse made from recycled materials I have around the house. Should really get on with my evening though. The orange/pink lights look awesome in the bedroom and give a really nice glow to everything. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment