Monday, February 9, 2009

feeling ill and restless. was told one thing this morning and the complete opposite this afternoon, that's government. TGIP (Thank Good ness It's Payday), my landlord will rejoice, I'm sure. dinner out tonight, a typical money burning a whole in my pocket feeling, although I am sure I shouldn't given the economy and bills, but what the hell, right?! you only live once, so live like everyday is Friday, I say! It's almost my birthday and I am feeling older, or maybe rather just wiser. missing the carefree days of PCS or HWS. The days of no bills or rent or worrying about what you are eating or putting into your body - will it make you fat, wrinkled, clog your arteries, give you a rash or make your tummy wish it was never born?!

Song in my head:
"Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, I gotta love one man 'til I die, So I can't help lovin' that man of mine." ~ That's all I really know to the song, I think someone sang it on Idol the other day?
Done for now.

1 comment:

  1. "Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, I gotta love one man 'til I die, So I can't help lovin' that man of mine." ~ That's all I really know to the song

    I think it was by Cole Porter.

    ReplyDelete