So last week 'Dre told me that he really wanted to take me to Quebec City, vieux Quebec (the old city). We had so much fun. The ride there I had a fever and chills, nice, but we bought the hotel from priceline and I din't want to spend the $5 a night on insurance to change the dates...note to self spend the $10! Of course I had to get sick, it was vacation and not a day at the office. We made the most of it. My fever broke sometime Saturday early morning and we had the whole weekend to enjoy our vacation. Nothing was going to let me be a sniffly whiny be-otch!
We only got lost once, on the way there, but we didn't even mind because it was an adventure! The first bar we went into was called Bar 321 and we ordered a drink, tried to play pool but 2 guys beat us to it, walked by a couple of guys at the bar, a table of women, a table with 3 guys, a table with 2 guys drinking girlie drinks and before I could say"honey look, I can read that and it's in French saying something about one person at a time in the bathroom!" 'Dre had already figured it out....we were the only couple in a gay bar! It was possibly the most fun bar we had encountoured that night, so we shrugged and I danced to the music in my seat.
No comments:
Post a Comment