It's been awhile friend. So much has happened.
Things are looking up. Trying to focus on the quality of each day in my life. I feel like I have put a lot of things into perspective in the last 9 months, possibly even 2 years. I have learned life lessons I would have rather'd not, yet with each one comes wisdom, growth and choices. I have definitely learned a lot! With that said, I have promised myself to look to the future and focus on what I can change and the little gifts I have each day.
A supportive and loving family, boyfriend, and friends, nice clean sheets, a pay check, going to the farmer's market (what a find! Thanks Allison), kickboxing, a season of Bones on DVR, Saturdays together, laundry clean, folded and put away, a home cooked meal, cheesy potatoes, babies, and keeping in touch, even if sparingly.
I am happy, despite some challenges, I wouldn't change a thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment