Tuesday, October 12, 2010

week 6



well, oddly enough we have settled into a routine of eating after i get home from classes, choosing one thing to do on the weekends and homework first.

the workload has been manageable, which scares me...it's a lot but I keep signing up for more. i like the stuff though :) so far I have straight As and I would like to keep them!

Went to Bristol Mtn Sunday and looked at the changing leaves. They are still not at peak but the yellows and orange color were beautiful. A gorgeous warm Fall day. Apple picking and pumpkin picking this weekend YAY, Dre found a cool place that even has horses .

One of my best friends from college surprised us Sunday afternoon, with a txt saying I'm in town, let's hang out! So Andre, Josh and I went to dinner and picked up Nick for drinks. It was so nice to see him and Dre and Josh had fun playing pool...good times. good friends and the homework still got done!


No comments:

Post a Comment