Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Little Things

What's important, what's not? What would you choose to bring with you for an undetermined amount of time if you weren't sure when you would be back? the cell phone comes, the toiletries, the essential clothing items that ensure warmth and the potential event of exercise.

on the road there's nothing more aggravating like your phone not working, mine's possessed either by a ghost or a hacker! buttons being pushed, texts and phone calls being sent. I took the battery out and one should arrive by Tuesday evening. Usually this news would set me over the edge...I can't say I wasn't upset, but what can ya do. I have my family nearby, the internet and sometimes things have to wait...and some people might have to too...so Blog/facebook/gmail/gchat it is until...Tuesday night.

living it up in the 315 where life is pure and simple, as simple goes ;)

1 comment:

  1. Totally unrelated to your post, but I'm feeling bummed. Skip's gotten done, and I can't find your email addy to write to you about it!

    ReplyDelete