I am thankful for so many things and so many people. My heart is so full. I am thankful to have had so many wonderful times with so many of you and I just want to say thank you for being you.
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving...What are you thankful for? I feel like I try to reflect on this more often than not. This year, I am thankful for my family, friends and to be in the final stretch of graduate school. My family, who I know is always there for me, has always been a support and source of joy, I love you. My friends who have stood my me, met me for coffee, rather than drinks, understood my crazy schedule and have sent me words of encouragement., I love you. To my friends I have not regularly contacted (or vice versa), I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, Man, What she said!!!
ReplyDelete