Monday, August 27, 2012

Art Focus

Last week I had my first official Etsy sale.  I have sold orders to family and friends, but this was a turning point in my etsy store!  I have been designing and making original onesies for almost 2 years now.  IT was an idea that started because one of my friends was pregnant.  She is funky and different and nothing in the stores would do, or so I told myself...and so I designed 5 original onesies (two of which are featured in my store).  She liked them so much that I decided to start selling them online.

Well last week I expanding my product line to include baby bibs.  Today is another turning point for the store....I am selling my photographs.  Slowly the store is expanding and my artwork is getting out there in the world.  It's a process, but a very rewarding one.  I would love to sell my artwork as a part-time job, or ideally for a living and this store fulfills part of a larger dream and allows me to thank that one day....one day it may just come true.  I will slowly be adding more artwork, as time permits!  Thank you for your support and interest!

Check out BeeDZigns Etsy Shop Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment