Saturday, August 17, 2013

in a cottage by the sea.

Feeling inspired to write this morning in a cottage by the sea. Enjoying my last few days of vacation with my family.  It warms my heart to have everyone under one roof (now I understand what my grandma meant when she would talk about having the family together).  This has been a wonderful summer...enjoying family and friends and "the nature"...as they say in Sweden. 

In other news, I have decided that my 30s are for people that add happiness to my life and the lives of my loved ones. Helpful advice I have received from friends and family include: keep the drama to a minimum (if someone is all about drama maybe reevaluate that friendship); do things for you, that you enjoy, everyday; your family will always be there for you and love you and you will know who your true friends are because they will do the same...no matter what!  And...just breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment