Monday, November 3, 2008

pay day

oye vey.

paying bills. why do people get so excited for payday just to hand their paycheck over to someone else? this seems a little F'ed up! I felt rich for the morning, but once the payments post, my landlord, doctor and CC companies are going to be the happy ones. Oh well. I make it so I can spend it!

Andre came home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers the other night, it must have been Wednesday or Thursday. Pinks and yellows! flowers make me feel so good. I know they don't last but I still enjoy them.

Random days off again this week. It's been a kinda rough week. No reason in particular, just bumpy. Maybe it's the changing of the seasons, the increased darkness? I went for a long brisk walk last night. I bundled up and booked it all around town and boy did it feel good. Planning on going to the gym today, DSW and target and the new H & M, but I'm not sure if I can get Andre to go shopping for that many stores, especially when they are all in different plazas. Trying to sort through clothes that are never going to fit again for goodwill. Also to make room for the winter clothes and put away the week's laundry. I know, it sounds amazingly fun. Off to be productive...

No comments:

Post a Comment