Sunday, April 5, 2009

Louiville

Louisville, Kentucky; not very impressive yet. I've been here a week and my favorite things are the IMAX theatre where you can hit 2 shows for $12 and the free bar at the hotel; every week night from 6-8 FREE beer and wine (and dinner)! Who wouldn't like it!? Well, probably someone who doesn't drink. It's been exhausting. Only cried once I think. Surprisingly did not shed a tear today, even though I had t spend my day off at Urgent Care and then the ER; it's only 7.5 hours of my life, no biggie. no real improvement either. everyone kept trying to give me a doctor's note for work and I kept telling them that's why I'm in Kentucky! Apparently, some people choose to visit? Odd. I doubt I'll be back. There really isn't a lot to see here. I do want to cross the Ohio River; the bridge looks pretty cool. I loved the English Pub on Fourth Street, but sadly I have only found one of their local beers that I enjoy; Bluegrass Brewing Company Nut Brown. Bedtime soon. Miss my baby and Portland and all things comfortable and familiar and my friends and family. Next weekend will be harder given that it's Easter... Only the STRONG survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment