Excruciating pain! I have only felt pain worse than this once in my lifetime - when I got my tonsils out a few years ago. This leg pain is constant and keeps me up at night and bitching all day! Thank God for the pain meds, yet it's funny; they barely make a difference.
Big homesick day. 9 more days of this. they should be paying me more for this. i am missing my life at home, yet making strides in my career. i guess it's true...you can't have both successfully. remember that folks.
have had the best meals here. they are so delicious! i can feel my arteries clogging as i swallow. I've decided that i am going to take myself out for Easter brunch.
I've decided some people look better with their helmets on, like Tom Brady and ellsbury and ortiz and manny. it's true sometimes i like watching baseball for the cute butts. don't worry i still love my NYY. The Sox were playing Kansas City and it made me think of all those men in cute pants!
No comments:
Post a Comment