Saturday, February 26, 2011

so about that blizzard



so about that blizzard...didn't venture out in it. i listened to npr allllllll day and there were so many accidents everywhere, but especially the highways. Apparently they don't plow the highways well...ever...or until it's done snowing, it's a brilliant cost-effective move, yet cripples he city because no one knows how to drive in it. i brushed 6inches off my car at 7:30am, and another 8-9inches at 7pm! I had to shovel my car out to move it across the street. so needless to say the birthday weekend surprise visit didn't happen :( my good friend was waiting for flights and each one was cancelled and my other friend said it was even bad for Syracuse! Luckily, I will be Albany bound in a month...yay!

so last night my baby took me out for a birthday dinner, anywhere you want he said! so i said sushi please! it was amazing to say the least! we also indulged in some hot sake, which was a first for me....mmmm...and homemade mocchi ... Plum House THANK YOU!



1 comment:

  1. Sorry We missed your birthday, but I have plunder. You'll have to wait until I find out whether the Border Bastards are going to let me/us in.
    Anyway, it rained here and was so cool that I had to turn the fan off...Cheers Gy/Is

    ReplyDelete