So I love Rum Balls and I am actually known for mine, which are a family recipe. Last night I decided to just try any old recipe I found online....FAIL. I mean they were decent, but that's about it. I think the really secret to making good rum balls is adding MORE than just rum...like whatever you have...rum and brandy, rum and Drambuie, rum and anything strong than you like the taste of. Also, find a recipe that does not use corn syrup! Once I make our family rum balls I will post photos and do a comparison of the two recipes.
For now...can I just say how much I hate Automotive places. You go in for one thing and leave with at least 3 things fixed that you didn't know where broken! What a scam! I don't care if they are really broken, I go in thinking I am getting one thing fixed and $300-1000 later I leave.
I know an awesome young, honest mechanic right off Mount Read. Red Eye Imports...tell Ryan I sent you. His labor rates are low and he really goes out of his way to take care of you.
ReplyDelete